Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cozy Sunday

It's a real thing! It's one of the greatest holidays, and the best part is, it happens every week! I'm aware today is not Sunday, but I just wanted to prepare everyone for the next time it comes around. You can celebrate this special day however you like, as well. My preferred method is sleeping late, having a delicious breakfast (either home cooked, or going out is always great too), watch television or a movie, read a book, likely have pizza for dinner, and simply just have a general cozy day. It's also best if you can manage to go the whole day without changing out of your pajamas. These are just some basic guidelines that I go by, but again, you can celebrate however you like! Some of you may have been aware of Cozy Sunday and have your own traditions already, which is great, but for those of you who are learning for the first time, I hope you grow to love, appreciate, and respect this holiday as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment